Hospitality Coordinator – Abbey Otero
Hi everyone! My name is Abrielle Otero. I am a junior majoring in Human Factors Psychology. I grew up in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Some of my favorite things to do include going to the beach, longboarding, painting, and exploring new places. I joined Touch-N-Go Productions the first semester of my sophomore year and absolutely loved it; the whole crew definitely feels like family to me. As Hospitality Coordinator, my responsibilities include:
1. Securing lodgings, meals, and beverages before, during, and after a show for the performer.
2. The arrangement of green rooms when needed for event performers.
3. Arranging transportation for performers to and from the show as stated in contractual agreements.
4. Make catering arrangements for Touch-N-Go members.
5. Taking care of catering that requires out sourcing.
6. Maintaining a well-stocked cabinet of hospitality-related supplies.
7. The organization and supplies in the hospitality closet.
In the future I aspire to work for a large technology firm designing consumer electronics to better improve the users' experiences.
Student Center 107
Spring Office Hours